We have a purpose built veterinary hospital featuring:
- Reception and waiting room
- 3 consulting rooms with non slip table tops
- Dog and cat wards with stainless steel cages.
- We have brick lined runs for larger dogs
- Isolation ward
- Well equipped surgery room with gaseous anaesthetic machines and advanced anaesthetic monitoring equipment to measure cardiac and respiratory function, blood pressure and temperature
- X-rays are taken and developed in our hospital
- Infusion pumps to deliver accurate and controlled delivery of intravenous fluids
- Ultrasound machine for diagnosing problems with internal organs
- Extensive pharmacy
- Laboratory equipped with haematology and biochemistry blood machines, a microscope, centrifuges and apparatus for urinalysis
- Large range of quality pet care and dietary products
We are the only veterinary surgeons in the Milton/Ulladulla region who treat large and farm animals.
We treat and provide surgery for horses, cattle, goats, donkeys, sheep, alpacas, and pigs.